Gallery Gallery

I really liked both the idea and the presentation of the game. The unique creativity you give to the player by making them unaware of what they're doing, coupled with the responsibility then given for everyone to name their unintentional pieces is something I've barely if ever seen before. Thank you for the experience.

GoBots: The Game GoBots: The Game

Awful

You could have done so much better than this within 3 days.
Your pixel art was of terrible execution and just lazy. I'm guessing you designed each robot in five minutes, and the background in ten. Put more time in that. If only the remaining hours were actually spent in coding something decent...

The hitboxes were very messy ; the transformation time was an unnecessary addition as foes would often reach the base before you could attempt to hit them ; the controls were barely responsive.

The sound effects and the music shared the same level of annoyance : high. Even retro music needs the work of a professional, don't do it yourself if you're no composer.

The game isn't fun to play. Thanks to its short nature, I didn't get very bored of it. It's a chore and a (little) waste of time.
A question, did you attempt to understand how a fighter jet behaves while flying ? The way it rises and descends is just wrong.

I never did read War of the Gobots, and this didn't make me want to read it.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

A really great game !

I just completed it and must admit I am very impressed, the chiptune is magnificient, the graphics are really simple to understand, the gameplay could maybe use some work on the aiming (forced to walk one step to change the direction) but overall is satisfying.
This could however use some difficulty, I barely found another challenge than being patient enough to put the bombs in right places. Flixel is a great tool but I see too much pixelated games on newgrounds.
Anyway, I hope you make it a bit longer and more difficult, and make me able to play it on a real gameboy.
Good job !

The Final Death Wish The Final Death Wish

Hey

Nice game overall, long lifespan, fun to play.
The graphics could be better but they're satisfying; the gameplay is okay although not that innovative.
Bugs/annoying things left :
-The number of enemies stunned in stats keeps to 0
-A few challenges are plain impossible if you purchased certain perks (kill all enemies with a certain weapon with armaggedon/sergeant drill perks)
-Not sure if it's intended, At level 60 there's always one perk left over
-The big kaiser is totally underpowered D:

Also I liked your blutsauger remake. PewpewpewpewpewpewpewCRITICAL HIT!<3

Arkuni responds:

I'll look into it.

Nodes 2 Nodes 2

Niceeh.

Very cool and improved. I hate particullary those blue lasers.

Hotcorn Hotcorn

Cool game

Stuck at 34, there is something wrong on 25 : if you touch the helper and
next click replay, this thing continues to pop corn.

Rat Shot Rat Shot

haha

80 000 !
Good game but what's up with the checkpoints ?

warm-chang responds:

Just there for reference, nothing more.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

yay

Completed it. Very funny.