WANT [Music Video] WANT [Music Video]

this was nice. this got removed.

great job ng, just keep storing unwatchable content on the portal and "moderate" decent stuff from decent artists.

The Facebook Poke War The Facebook Poke War

Argh

I'm not going to bash you because this went frontpage, as this is not your fault.

It just needs a lot more effort, the drawings (sketches ?) are unfinished, there are too many still frames (don't hold F5 for too long), the animation was alright but from what I've seen, you HAVE to put more time in it, you definitely are not bad at flash.
The music was both very pretentious and very low-quality, I think you can figure out how this is a bad thing. (REQUIEM FOR A DREAM is the title ; newgrounds has no culture).
To base a flash on a joke, you either have to find a very good joke, or if it isn't funny, your talent comes in to make me laugh anyway. I know it's subjective, but I found it annoying at best.

Please, if you make a sequel, WORK on it. Make it more fluid, more interesting, more original, and find out how to fix the audio.

I Said NO I Said NO

Well...

Like some other reviewers, I'm not a huge fan of anime, but I'll be fair and try to be neutral.
The story was confusing. Not that I didn't understand, but at the end of the flash I was like "Wait, and that's all folks ?"; not saying this is too short but you could've been coming up with better ideas to fill the scenario. Or maybe this was just random and I'm expecting too much. The humour wasn't great, except for the herbert joke that got me smiling. The characters were empty, they just have a personality you can retrieve in billions of stories and never excite me.
You're quite skilled at drawing, but less at animating. I can tell there is actual effort in the final piece, and some nice FBF attempts (the faces, I HATE MAKING THEM TURN AROUND), but you need to get better, it's not fluid enough.
The sound was correct, not exceptional, annoying at times.
In my opinion the flash alltogether didn't deserve the frontpage, but I guess small artists that try to improve need hope too eh.

Riley looks gay, so if you develop your characters, make his sexual preferences ambiguous (just advice).

Ted Ted

It was so cute.

Now I must go see a psychatrist. Thanks a lot, you made me realise I have too much time to waste.

InnerChild548 responds:

InnerChild548, wasting people's time since 1982

Animations of 2008 Animations of 2008

Excellent.

With which program did you make the stick animations ? Good mix of your work, still a very particular style. Carry on :D
You're still amazing me, you're good at flash animation, you even write books, I don't know where you find the energy to do all that stuff. Happy new year, mr. storms. I hope I'll manage to get into a collab with you soon.

Noxx11 responds:

Thanks! :) The stick animations... you mean the fight with the blue rocks for the background? That was all done on flash, although for the motion blur effects I imported a few of the images to photoshop and blurred them, then put them back into flash. As for energy... it's stamina that I lack. That's the reason most of these were never before on NG - because I always get bored and too tired to finish! XD And lastly, as for collabs, I'll PM you sometime. Got some ideas :D

That's the spirit! That's the spirit!

+10

Too short, I wanted more :(
Good work anyway, I see you're getting better and better... Soon you'll be well-known if you continue this way !
I wish I had more time to work my flash too :/
</jealous>
Keep it up
Love :3

Noxx11 responds:

Thanks, man. There will be more eventually, but right now everything I submit is mostly a practice for my animation skills.

MD08 - Pencil Onslaught MD08 - Pencil Onslaught

Yeah.

Good job. You're getting pretty good at image by image animation...
But please get a damn laptop, scanning isn't fun :(

Dereks responds:

ill buy a laptop soon i think it'd be very useful :p

Easter Collab Easter Collab

not bad

Some are pretty good !
Also sorry for not holding my promise, I was very busy...
Exams and stuff.

Noxx11 responds:

That's fine, I understand. Thanks for the review! :)

(*) Raven (*) Raven

Good...

I like it a lot... The ambience is really odd... the style is still great...
Nice work again, good job, noxx !!

Noxx11 responds:

Thank you! Glad you liked it, the next one should come sometime around April.

a happy birthday card a happy birthday card

o_O

The fbf is perfect... nothing else...

Noxx11 responds:

Thanks! I'm working on some longer ones.